Sunday, January 14, 2007

VJ Hunt's Host....

President of Samahan ng mga Mag-aaral sa Komunikasyon (SAMASKOM), Gean Nazer Mendoza, has chosen me, Crisanta M. Mendoza to be one of the hosts of Vj Hunt. I was not that excited and happy to hear that from Gean because what I felt right away was nervousness. If I will be one of the hosts of Vj Hunt, that will be my first time to host an event. This is why I do not know how to handle this thing but Gean and my classmates told me that I can do it because of my performance as a Nurse at the play "Romeo and Juliet". They told me that I am funny this is why I am fitted as a host and that I can entertain the audience well. But still despite their encouragements, I am still afraid to do it. I do not want to disappoint my classmates' expectations, Ma'am Virgie and the audience. So help me God!

1 comment:

gean nazer said...

i was the one who initiate that crisanta is the best and fit to be the host of VJ hunt. since the theme of this year's VJ hunt is retro. we have decided to choose hosts that have a strong and humorous personality. Crisanta is the first person who came into my mind. i personally talked to her and asked her if she can be one of our hosts... at first she did not like it. but after the konting pilit ... she finally said yes.

i believe in crisanta's talent thats is why i chose her.. i really believe that she can attract audience because of her humor and because she is funny. i have proven this during the romeo and juliet.

that was the first time crisanta hosted one evebt. and it came out so successful. i have never regret choosing her to be one of the hosts. i am proud of her and i am pretty sure that cris has a future in the world of entertainment..