Sunday, January 14, 2007

HECTIC SCHEDULE..

The ABMC-3 has been very busy since the opening of classes this 2007. They have a lot of requirements to pass this week.They also have been planning what they are going to present for the coming VJ Hunt. Before that, the ABMC-3 prepared for their booth for the campus open. They gathered all the things they did for the past three years. They showed their pictures in their theater arts production titled "Romeo and Juliet". ABMC-3 also showed their advertising commercials and tarpolins. Each of them has a task to do. Some of them interviewed respective people at each booth to market what is in stored in their booth. Some had their face painted at International Affairs booth.

Even though ABMC-3 felt there is someone missing on that time, who is their long-time teacher, Mrs. Virginia Bautista, they still gave their best during the Campus Open. Actually, I am Part of the ABMC-3 family. I am proud and happy being part of this group! We are now closer and attached to each other unlike before. We will prove to our parents and our teachers that we can be proud for!

1 comment:

ella said...

I agree that since we enrolled in this semester we really busy. We did many things in our life. Eventually even when we’re tired handling those things it still funny to think na we made it diba?? Even how hard we balanced our time to submit all papers in due date still we’re pretty facing the world hehe. I’m glad that we’ve overcome such experience right? I hope to see you soon. Five to ten years from now I’m sure your already successful woman with your career. And I hope in that time you still know me. Hehe. How I wish. that time I am a part of abs-cbn kakarerin ko na ito. Pakitang gilas na ito hehe. Who knows diba? So even how many times we feel pressured, I am not regret. Sulit. Kase we’ve gain so much about it. These are the sandatas in the coming future. Study hard. For the scholarship.