Sunday, January 14, 2007

On SaRaH...

Last week I've watched the concert of Sarah Geronimo titled, "The Other Side". I was so amazed with Sarah! I adolize her more after I've watched that concert on tv. She sung very well especially the songs of Michael Jackson, Thalia, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. Sarah had a duet with my former idol, Regine Velasquez. They were amazing and they both have powerful voices! While I was watchng Sarh's concert, I was telling myself that I wish and I hope that one day I could follow her footsteps and that I will also be able to have a concert at Araneta Coliseum.
When I was grade school student, that was the time I discover my talent in singing because of Regine Velasquez. I started to have a passion in singing. Then, when Sarah Geronimo came in the music industry, she became my idol. When I am singing, I always imitate Sarah's voice. This is why my favorite songs are Sarah Geronimo's Songs!
Other reason why I idolize her is because of her attitude. She is a very humble person even if she is very famous right now. She always keeps her feet on the ground and she does not stop answering "PO" and "OPO" to her elders. Sarah will forever be my idol!

No comments: