Sunday, March 25, 2007

Philosophy, Education, Poems

From these colloquim, what I learned from the speaker of Education is that it is very hard to be a teacher at the same time a mother especially if your student is also your daughter/son. She also told us how she became a teacher and how she deals with her students.

From the speaker of Philosophy, I learned that there are many philosophers who are against and pro to our God!..But then Mr. Jay Pajarillo enumerated mostly of those who do not believe in God. Even if there is existing such belief, I still believe in God, I still love him, I still want to dedicate my life for him!..

Lastly, the speaker who talked about poems, I felt a little bit weird to him..He is a friend of our classmates. The way he talked to us that time made me think that sometimes because of the intelligence a person acquires, that person tends to be weird, unusual but not ABNORMAL!

All in all, honestly, I learned so many realizations from them!

No comments: