Sunday, March 25, 2007

Injection here I go.....

Who among you are not afraid of the injection?Tell me honestly!..I am one of you who is not afraid of an injection sometimes done by a doctor, nurse and even a medical technologist!..

Last week we had a guest speaker who is a medical technologist from Angeles University Foundation Medical Center..She shared to us on how she became a medical technologist and her trials before she successfully made it!

My classmates even I asked so many questions to her like where in the part of our body is the most safe to inject?And so on and so fort....

I learned a lot from her!

1 comment:

rissavilla12a said...

I admit that i am afraid of injections but not as afraid as you!Sobra na ka mam rect joh. naiimagin kita. siguro sigaw ka ng sigaw o di kaya ay umuyak ka.NYAHAHA! pano pala kapag sinabi ni Sarah na magpa injection ka para sa kanya? wapak! waru! panigurado madugu yun!