Monday, February 26, 2007

Team Unity

I was vey excited when I found out that our class, ABMC3, will be attending the Proclamation Rally of Team Unity, Senatorial candidates of the Administation. It was late for me when our teacher told me that I should wear a white top with collar but I was wearing a blue polo shirt. Because of that, I came back in my dormitory to change. After a while, I arrived at school exactly 11 o'clock in the morning. My classmates and I waited for the bus at the front gate. Suddenly, a teacher interrupted us many times. This was why we left the school very late.
When we arrived at the Convention Center in San Fernando, there were so many people outside the Convention Center and the heat of the sun was extremely hot! Ms Gwen told us that we can't afford to stay because of those reasons but our teacher, Mrs. Virgie Bautista, insisted that we should see the Porclamation Rally. We followed our teacher but we had experience again a stampede like event while we were trying to enter in the Convention Center. There were so many different types of people inside and they were all shouting for their candidates. I saw all the twelve Senatorial candidates of the Administration. All of them have their own projects and promises to all the people and I wish they will fulfill all of those promises.
Each member of the Team Unity said to the people inside the Convention Center," Nasa Puso ko ang Pampangga!"
After an hour, the Chancellor of our school called Ms Gwen to tell us that we really have to back at the school befote 4 o'clock in the afternoon and so we did.

2 comments:

Joowon Aine Yoon said...

hi crisanta! it's been a long time since we did not talk to each other. i miss those days when we are together in my house and we are talking about funny stories while you are eating spicy noodles, ehehe. anyway, about your article, you know, i really have had a hard time during that proclamation rally, because it was just my first time to witness that in the philippines. i was really scared because i did not know what to do because there are a lot of people and people are all using Tagalog. That is why i also did not want to enter then but because we are required to attend it, i just prayed and hoped that nothing will be happenign bad.. and, i am glad that nothing happened bad to all of us. but still, it is a nice experience for all of us to witnes such occassion.

lawdenmarc said...

"10,000 stones before we act"


Hitting the road to cast an eye on
the 2007 electoral candidates together with my classmates spawned
an unlikely questionable political rates.
How? Were they a complete bollocks?
Teetering on the sunshining dynasty
Of their fathers' fathers to the max,
My mind wafts in the window, windy.
We stand alone choosing the one ,
The one amongst the rumbling rocks in the election.
But seek to ask ourselves first and
seek to change ourselves in the mirror of truth and think.
Not once, twice or thrice the weight of the world.
But think through loads of 10,000 stones before we act.