Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Februaristic Month!!!!!!

Yes! at last we finished our preparation for the Vj hunt. AbMC3 gave their blood and sweat for this annual event at Angeles University Foundation. Because of our goal to make this year's Vj Hunt, we united, supported and helped each other for us to achieve it! ABMC3 really worked hard for the props and we are so thankful to each other's concepts and ideas for the success of this event. Especially we thank Mariane Cruz for the stage design and for the concept of our theme this Vj Hunt. Personally, from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank my classmates namely Kay Ann Bonus for my accessories and my skirt, Vanessa Comeo for my sandals, Jel Marquez for my earings, Mariane Cruz for my leggings, and to all ABMC3 for their trust to me that I can be an effective host namely Ella Enriquez, Mary Manalastas, Jel Marquez, Renndy Rodriguez, Kay Bonus, Mic Martin, Ann De Luna, Spring Gozum, Mariane Cruz, Tinay Pangan, Gean Mendoza, Vanessa Comeo, Mike Tiotuico, RV Verana, Rona Marzan, Joyce Matitu, Archie Sanggalang and Kathlyn Samson. Thank you so much guys for believing in me! We achieved our goal and we made this Vj Hunt the best ever produced at AUF!!!!Congratulations to all of us! I am sorry if I forgot to thank you yesterday while the event was going on but then from the bottom of my heart, I am really thankful to all of you!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!Y

1 comment:

Ciarra said...

i miss auf alooot,.. especially my classmate in ABMC... edwin ryan... hahaha... he is sooo good and smart for everything.